1. Excellent knowledge on Oil & Gas related Safety Standards and regulation
2. Managing compliance of HSE standards, rules and regulations
3. Formulating, implementing and monitoring HSE plan and policy on project site
4. Conducting site HSE Audits and prepare audit reports
5. Handling accident and incident investigation and analysis and preparing reports
6. Coordinating all HSE issues with the client and subcontractors
7. Coordinating safety tool-box meetings, safety induction trainings and job related in-house safety trainings
8. Knowledge of job safety task risk assessment
9. Inspecting work area equipment, machinery, fire extinguishers, etc..
10. Identifying Hazard & monitoring changing condition
11. Emergency handling
12. Coordinating site traffic safety and orderly transportation of contractors
13. Monitoring strict compliance of Permit to work system
14. Issuing safety notices & bulletins at site
Skills• Mechanical Engineering Graduate (Electrical Engineer will also be considered)
• Minimum 7 years experience in the same field, preferably with refinery background
• Should have experience in the export pipe line construction or similar
• 28 to 40 years of age
• Good communication skills in English both oral and in writing.
Company Profile20 years of experience serving companies operating in the hostile environment of the North Sea, has entitled MTI to become a major player providing safety services and HSE Solutions to clients such as:
Statoil, Smedvig, Hydro, Shell, Rolls Royce, ENI, Baker Hughes, Prosafe, Halliburton, Oilfields Supply Centre, Schlumberger, Lamprell, Pathfinder, ASGC, Saga Dril, Al Jaber, QVC.
In compliance with regulations, existing laws, standards and directives, MTI enable its customers to better meet their safety targets as well as increase their total business value.
Our Safety Goals are:
- Arrange for health promoting measures
- Actively contribute to protection of nature and environment
- Contribute to safety and tolerance in an including environment