LAN Tornado is the very useful and low cost network performance and bandwidth testing software.
LAN Tornado is a network (IP and UDP) traffic generator for the Ethernet based networks. LAN Tornado is very applicable software for testing switches, routers, servers and other network devices. Also it is great for stress testing of various network applications and testing to prevent DoS attacks.
- Count all traffic (Ethernet and IP packet headers)
- 10/100/1000 Mb IEEE 802.3 Ethernet network support
- Unlimited number of the network hosts
- IP and UDP packets support
- Changing hosts address and port setting without traffic termination
- Changing loading setting without traffic termination
- Log file
- Windows XP, Home or Professional Edition, 128MB of RAM
- Windows 2000 Professional, 64MB of RAM
- Windows 95/98/ME, 48MB of RAM
- Windows Vista, 256MB of RAM
- 1MB of available hard-disk space
- 233 MHz Pentium® or higher
Unpack, install (Donot Run), Copy cracked file(s) over original(s)